So I am socially required to shave my legs and armpits but white boys aren’t socially required to shave their stringy greasy failed mini moustaches?
There was a time when I was sure of what I was going to do with my life. Those ideas were way different than what I’m doing now. Just a reminder that sometimes it doesn’t work out like we thought. God knows best. By the way, what I do now is WAY better than my original ideas.
Having struggled with eating disorders through all my teen years is a battle that it has no end. Even when you accepted your body, the sick girl inside your head is always there when you look in the mirror.
But I can say that last night i chose to eat, even when I wasn’t hungry. And it’s an accomplishment that I wanted to make public here.
So if you’re struggling with yourself, let me tell you that there’s hope, that everything will get better. Maybe not tomorrow, but it will.
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.